Founded in 1979, Dalcon is the oldest continually operating technology company that is headquartered in Nashville. From its inception, Dalcon became a leading supplier of microcomputer-based business systems and software. Over the years, Dalcon has won numerous recognitions and awards, including being named to the INC. 500. Dalcon has always been on the leading edge of technology and continues that tradition today.
- Early 80s - Dalcon was among the first to offer multi-user microcomputer based systems;
- Late 80s - Apple Macintosh-based graphic pre-press solutions;
- Early 90s - IBM/UNIX, and Internet-based virtual private network solutions;
- 2006 - VoIP unified communications software.
- 2008 - Unified Patient Care Communications Solutions
- 2010 - Dalcon develops wireless communications solutions for hospitals
Today Dalcon is focused on the delivery of wireless communications solutions for hospitals of all sizes. By assembling “best-of-breed” technology combined with knowledgeable consulting, service and support, Dalcon is able to bring cost-effective solutions to its hospital clients.